Our development team builds database applications from scratch and we re-build, support and extend existing database systems.
High security, performance and scalability are typical requirements of the projects we’ve done.
Typical Database Projects
Many database development projects involve the re-development of a client’s existing systems. Those systems can be any combination of MS Access databases, Excel spreadsheets and off-the-shelf or custom-built tools.
As most businesses realized, an integrated database application would handle all required aspects to automate your business process and typically includes:
- User-friendly forms to enter data
- Business logic to manipulate data on the fly
- Various on-line reports
- Data export facilities
- Integration with third-party systems
- Managed access to information based on user roles
- Full history of data changes (audit trail)
- Built-in data integrity mechanisms
Why you should choose ADSD?
- Solid Structured Framework – ADSD has experience on all popular Frameworks.
- Experienced in all Frameworks such as SpringMVC, Symfony, CodeIgniter, and ASP.NET MVC.
- 5+ years in database driven application development
- Coding Guidelines and Standards
- User Friendly Interfaces
- Best Performing Framework
We believe that databases we develop must have a user friendly and easy to use interface.